Welcome to the Ambassadors for ISRR !!
Your opportunity to share the value of an ISRR Membership with your friends and colleagues, and receive free gifts for participating.
1. Tell your friends, peers, and colleagues about ISRR . Simply complete the ISRR Ambassadors Referral Form and we'll send them a special email invitation to join ISRR Professional and Student Ambassadors!
2. You will be eligible to receive a free gift when your first referral joins, as well as an additional free gift for every other referral. Each time one of your prize-qualifying referrals joins, you will receive an email notification with an embedded link to our page of prizes. Simply select the gift you want and it will be shipped to you at no cost.
Our members are our greatest asset. Member support of ISRR is critical to our continuing efforts to advance in the field of Nephrology & Diabetology.
We hope you consider becoming an Ambassador for ISRR !
There has never been a better time to refer your colleagues to ISRR!
Simply complete the form below and leave the rest to us. We will send your referral an email invitation with a special offer to join ISRR . You will be eligible to receive a free gift voucher when your first referral joins, as well as an additional free gift voucher for every other referral who joins (i.e. 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.). Your referral will enjoy all of the career enhancing benefits of an ISRR membership.
It's that easy! Each time a colleague you refer becomes a member of ISRR , you'll receive notification and instructions on how to receive your free gift voucher.
1.The Ambassador Program for ISRR is open to active ISRR Professional and Student members in good standing.
2. To receive credit for each new member, the ISRR Members name and ISRR Membership ID must be completed on the online referral form.
3. A new member is officially credited to the ISRR Member when the candidate is accepted for membership and dues have been received. Each ISRR member will then receive an Ambassador for ISRR Certificate of Recognition for his or her first candidate to join ISRR.
4. For the first new member who joins, and then every other new member thereafter (i.e. 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th) the ISRR Member is eligible to receive a special free gift. For every 10 members recruited by any one member, a bonus gift is available.
5. Two ISRR members are eligible to receive Grand Prizes. A minimum of 40 points is required for Grand Prize eligibility. Points are accumulated as follows: 2 points for each new professional members, and 1 point for each new student member. The first Grand Prize winner is the ISRR Member with the most referred candidates who joined ISRR. The second Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from a pool of each month's top ISRR Members (excluding the ISRR Member already selected for the first Grand Prize). Top monthly ISRR Members are eligible only once during the Ambassadors Program year for inclusion in the pool.
6. In the event that a candidate joins who has been referred by more than one ISRR Member, prize eligibility will be assigned only once to the ISRR Member associated with the specific path used by the candidate to join.
7. Contest rules and gifts are subject to change without notice. By entering the ISRR Ambassadors program, members agree that ISRR’s decisions are final and not open to challenge.
8. ISRR reserves the right to change or substitute the gifts offered, including ISRR Membership renewal(s). No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except by ISRR, which reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ISRR to use winner's name and likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
9. If a winner cannot accept a prize within 90 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
1. Be familiar with the many benefits of an ISRR Membership,
The ISRR Digital Library; ISRR’s Conference Proceedings, Abstracts, free online courses and books, publications and articles; and more!
Visit the Member Benefits section for additional member benefit details.
If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask. Our Member Services Department is here to help and can be reached via any of the following methods:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Show your enthusiasm for the Association—tell your referral about the things that have benefited you the most from ISRR.
3. Provide new recruits with the ISRR website address so that they can visit at their convenience.
4. Hand out the Ambassadors for ISRR Professional and Student applications personally to those you'd like to refer.
5. Find the right candidates to recruit—from friends to co-workers, employees, former employees, and fellow students—ISRR membership will benefit everyone with a passion for Nephrology & Diabetology.
6. Follow up with your referrals to see if they have joined ISRR. Talk to them about the organization, and encourage them to take advantage of the special offer.
7. Send a thank-you note or email thanking them for considering ISRR membership.
A promo code will be generated after referring. The ISRR members can use this promo code for getting concession for attending the conferences and publishing articles in ISRR Journals.
Moreover, they can get access to the ISRR Digital library, where a large number of articles can be viewed. They can also get ISRR T-Shirts, ISRR watches, USB Devices etc.