ISRR Awards recognize members for their contributions in the field of Nephrology & Diabetology, professional excellence and career achievement and public service.
Below are the categories for the awards
ISRR cordially invites young researchers from universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral presentation at the forum. Therefore, presenters are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic talks. Research articles will be selected based on past research productivity and future promise.
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
1. Showcase your research through Oral presentations.
2. Learn about career development as well as the latest research tools and technologies in the field of Nephrology & Diabetology.
3. This Forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who benefit from it.
4. Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
5. The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young Nephrology & Diabetology researchers from across the globe.
6. Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors.
7. Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers, so that they may improve upon their capability as multidisciplinary researchers.
Applicants are encouraged to be innovative in their research proposal. Proposed research projects could include, but are not limited to Nephrology & Diabetology.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for the ISRR Young Researcher/Investigator Award:
Must have received a Postgraduate degree in Nephrology & Diabetology.
Must apply within the last year of training or during the first two years of faculty/staff appointment or employment at the time of grant submission.
Be an ISRR member or have submitted a membership application with the grant application. To apply for new membership, or to renew an existing membership, go to the Membership Page.
All applications must be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions of the International Society For Renal Research (ISRR) . All application materials must be in English and must be submitted through the Apply for Awards Portal.
Awards & Rewards : The Top 3 young researchers/Investigators will be awarded at the end of the conference.
ISRR is continuously granting the Best Research Paper Award at all Conferences, Meetings and Summits. A high-quality standard selection process shall guarantee the branding of a distinguished and reputable award for scholarly conference papers in the field of Nephrology & Diabetology. The selection process will be carried out by the International Advisory Board members, Organizing Committee members, Technical Committee Members and Executive Committee Members.
All papers and research articles submitted and completed by the extended deadline for submissions, should be short-listed for the competition and evaluated against the following criteria:
1. Contributes convincingly to the theme(s) of the conference;
2. Deals with a research question of relevance for conference participants;
3. Rigorous examination/research methods are applied;
4. Findings, results and outcomes are convincingly presented and critically examined;
5.Conclusions are thoroughly discussed (including aspects such as the applicability, transferability, and/or furthering of research);
6. Literature is reviewed
7. Contribute to the nation
In addition, the authors need to confirm that their research article is plagiarised below 20% and at least one author has registered for participation at the Conference and present the paper.
All applications must be submitted in accordance with the requirements and instructions of the International Society For Renal Research (ISRR). All application materials must be in English and must be submitted through the Apply for Awards Portal.